About this Club
Only students from Heatherbrae School are able to register for the Heatherbrae Branch Boys & Girls Club at this school. Heatherbrae parents, to register your children, stop by our Club after school.
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership:
- After School Program:
- Summer Program: No Cost for Current Students/Members
- Sports Programs: $20 - $50
- STEM: Get Free Tickets and Membership to Arizona Science Center. Learn More
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
The BGCAZ afterschool program at Heatherbrae Elementary School – Phoenix is funded by the Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) Title IV-B program, a federal grant from the U.S. Department of Education and administered by the Arizona Department of Education. For more information visit: http://www.azed.gov/21stcclc/.
7070 W. Heatherbrae [See Map]Phoenix, AZ 85033
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Office Hours: -
After School: 08/10/2022 - 05/25/2023
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Summer: 05/30/2023 - 06/22/2023
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
Hours During Breaks: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Spring Break 2023: March 13 – 17 | Heatherbrae Elementary School Branch will be closed, but you can bring your child to our Sister Club, Spencer D. & Mary Jane Stewart Branch during Spring Break. Our Club leaders will be at Spencer D. & Mary Jane Stewart Branch for the week to welcome your child!
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays/Training:
- May 18 – 19, 2023 – Training
- May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2023 – Independence Day
- September 4, 2023 – Labor Day
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2023 – January 1, 2024 – Christmas
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King
- February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.