About this Club
Register below or in the Club for the school year! If you are a new member, your registration will have to be approved by Club staff (typically within 48 hours) before it can be completed. If you have additional questions, please contact a Branch Assistant.
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership: $30 per youth per year. Paid annually in August.
- After School Program: $40 per month. Teens only need a current paid membership to attend the clubhouse.
- Summer Program: $60 per week.
- Sports Programs: $20 - $40
- STEM: Get Free Tickets and Membership to Arizona Science Center. Learn More
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
6420 W. Maryland Ave. [See Map]Glendale, AZ 85301
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Office Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
After School: 08/10/2022 - 05/25/2023
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wed: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Summer: 05/31/2022 - 08/05/2022
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
Hours During Breaks: 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Fall Break 2022: October 10 – 14
- Winter Break 2022/23: December 20 – January 2
- Spring Break 2023: March 13 – 17
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays:
- September 5, 2022 – Labor Day
- November 24-25, 2022 – Thanksgiving
- December 26, 2022 – January 2, 2023 – Christmas
- January 16, 2023 – Martin Luther King
- February 20, 2023 – Presidents’ Day
- May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2023 – Independence Day
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.