About this Club
Register below or in the Club for the school year! If you are a new member, your registration will have to be approved by Club staff (typically within 48 hours) before it can be completed. If you have additional questions, please contact a Branch Assistant.
We have been serving the City of Mesa since 1986. Our Club members are introduced to technology based programs, art projects, physical exercise and homework help in our Power Hour program. Also, we offer many different youth sports leagues such as Flag Football, Basketball and Soccer, with clinics in tennis, cheerleading, and volleyball.
We offer a safe, fun, inclusive, and inspiring place that families can count on everyday.
This club also offers a unique opportunity to our members through our partnership with Future for KIDS. Each week, students meet with caring adult mentors for assistance in the areas of Academics, Athletics, and Ethics. For more information or to sign up, please contact our club staff. www.futureforkids.org
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership: $30 per youth per year. Paid annually in August.
- After School Program: $60 per month. Teens attend free.
- Summer Program: bi-weekly sessions at $60 (with annual membership) for ages 5 years old that have completed kindergarten-12. Teens attend free with paid annual membership.
- Sports Programs: $20 - $50
- STEM: Get Free Tickets and Membership to Arizona Science Center. Learn More
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
221 W. 6th Ave. [See Map]Mesa, AZ 85210
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Schools Scheduled to Bus to the Club:
- Burke Basic
- Vista Grove
- Franklin West
Office Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
After School: 08/03/2022 - 05/25/2023
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wed: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Summer: 05/30/2023 - 07/28/2022
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
Hours During Breaks: 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Fall Break 2022: October 3 – 7
- Winter Break 2022/23: December 19 – January 2
- Spring Break 2023: March 13 – 17
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays/Training:
- May 18 – 19, 2023 – Training
- May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2023 – Independence Day
- September 4, 2023 – Labor Day
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2023 – January 1, 2024 – Christmas
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King
- February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
New: Mesa Arts Academy Will Receive $200,000 Update in Classroom Environment
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley students at the Mesa Arts Academy will start the 2021-2022 school year in style with new standing school desks by Vari, a workspace innovation company.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.