Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley empowers young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible members of the community.
To be the premier out-of-school-time provider and leading voice for youth development in Arizona, ensuring youth and teens have the skills and resilience to successfully navigate childhood and prepare for adulthood.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley has vertical and horizontal configurations of our logo.
How to use our name.
1. Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley is singular. Do not precede with "the."
Correct: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley is dedicated to empowering youth.
Incorrect: The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley are dedicated to empowering youth.
2. Always use the ampersand (&) in the name of our organization.
Correct: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley
Incorrect: Boys and Girls Clubs of the Valley
3. Club / Clubs - Always capitalize Club(s), in both the phrase Boys & Girls Club(s) and when using it alone.
4. The Boys & Girls Club Movement - Refers to BGCA and Clubs collectively. Club is singular. Movement is capitalized.
5. Club member - Young people who registered with the Club; “members” is not capitalized.
6. Our acronym is BGCAZ. When refering to our organization in an article, please begin the article by calling us Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley. In following sentences, you can refer to us as BGCAZ.
Our Primary Color is BGCA Blue. The Extended Palette includes the remaining 6 colors.
PMS: PROCESS BLUE
PMS: 376 C
PMS: 301 C
PMS: 267 C
PMS: COOL GRAY 11 C
PMS: 151 C
PMS: Black C