About this Club
You can now register online or in the Club for school year and Summer Programs. If you are a new member, your registration will have to be approved by Club staff before you can complete your registration. This typically happens within 48 hours. If you have additional questions, please contact your Branch Assistant and they can help. Registration is only open to Cartwright Elementary School Students.
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership:
- After School Program: Youth and teens attend free. Monday - Thursday after school programming is free. Friday after school is $10/month.
- Summer Program: No Cost for Current Students/Members
- Sports Programs: $20 - $50
- STEM: Get Free Tickets and Membership to Arizona Science Center. Learn More
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
2825 N. 59th Ave. [See Map]Phoenix, AZ 85035
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Office Hours: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
After School: 08/10/2022 - 05/25/2023
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Summer: Check at front desk for more information.
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
Hours During Breaks: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Fall Break 2022: October 10 – 14 (held at Colangelo Branch)
- Winter Break 2022/23: December 23 – January 6
- Spring Break 2023: March 13 – 17
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays/Training:
- May 18 – 19, 2023 – Training
- May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2023 – Independence Day
- September 4, 2023 – Labor Day
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2023 – January 1, 2024 – Christmas
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King
- February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.