About this Club
The Cartwright Boys & Girls Club is a 21st Century Site. Only students from the Cartwright Elementary School are able to register for the Cartwright Branch Boys & Girls Club. If you are interested in registering your children, please call (623) 691-2142.
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership: included in the program.
- After School Program: Youth and teens attend free. Monday - Thursday after school programming is free. Students may attend the Stewart Club on Fridays at no cost.
- Summer Program: bi-weekly sessions at no cost (with annual membership) for ages 5 years old that have completed kindergarten-12. Teens attend free with paid annual membership.
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
The BGCAZ afterschool program at Cartwright Branch – Phoenix is funded by the Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) Title IV-B program, a federal grant from the U.S. Department of Education and administered by the Arizona Department of Education. For more information visit: http://www.azed.gov/21stcclc/.
2825 N. 59th Ave. [See Map]Phoenix, AZ 85035
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Office Hours: 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
After School: 08/07/2023 - 05/23/2024
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Summer: Check at front desk for more information.
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
Hours During Breaks: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Fall Break 2023: October 9 – 13
- Winter Break 2023/24: December 22 – January 5
- Spring Break 2023: March 11 – 15
- Last Day of School: May 23, 2024
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays/Training:
- November 10, 2023 – Veterans Day
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25-29, 2023 – All Clubs closed for holidays
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
- May 27, 2024 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2024 – Independence Day
- September 2, 2024 – Labor Day
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.