Every Club offers the following leagues for our youth and teens to participate. Transportation is provided for games held on weekdays. Families are invited to attend games. Please contact your local Club to learn about potential clinics offered.
1. BGCAZ Sports Motto
Sports League Statement / Motto: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley is committed to making recreational youth sports programs accessible and affordable for youth and teens. Recreational youth sports programs offer structured, safe, and positive opportunities for skill development, character-building, and a life-long appreciation for healthy living.
The soccer league is for those
who have little or no knowledge of
soccer as well as those who have had
a mid-level experience with the game.
- Kinder-2nd grade*
- Fee: $20 (Current membership required $30)
- Registration: January 3rd - January 13th (or until league is full)
- Download and fill out the registration form!
- Practice: Begin the week of January 16th (one per week)
- Games: Saturdays; February 4th - March 18th.
3. Jr. Suns Youth Basketball
Who's ready to play basketball Suns style? Club Kids Grades 3-8 have a chance to join in this 7-week season. Weekly practices and Saturday games.
- Rookies: Youth Grades 3rd-5th
- Cadets: Tween Grades 6th-8th
- Fee: Current Member $50 (Current membership required $30)
- Fee Includes: Jr. Suns jersey, trophy, and game official
- Registration: February 27th - March 10th (or until league is full)
- Practice: Begin the week of March 13th (one per week)
- Games: Saturdays; April 1st - May 6th
- Practices are held one time per week for 1 hour
- Games are held on Saturdays at a geographically central location (divisions)
- Spectators are not allowed in the building
- Clubs may transport teams or parents can drop youth off at the game site
- A minimum 15-minute break between games to clear gym and sanitize
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.
BGCAZ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. BGCAZ does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran, or disability status. Furthermore, BGCAZ does not discriminate on the basis of familial status. www.AZRelay.org or 7-1-1.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
BGCAZ se enorgullece de ser un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Todo empleo se decide sobre la base de las calificaciones, el mérito y la necesidad comercial. BGCAZ no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, religión, edad, origen nacional, sexo, orientación sexual, genética, condición de veterano o discapacidad. Además, BGCAZ no discrimina en función del estado familiar. www.AZRelay.org o 7-1-1.
Celebramos la diversidad y nos comprometemos a crear un entorno inclusivo para todos los empleados.