About this Club
Register below or in the Club for the school year! If you are a new member, your registration will have to be approved by Club staff (typically within 48 hours) before it can be completed. If you have additional questions, please contact a Branch Assistant.
Membership and Programming
- Annual Membership: $30 per youth per year. Paid annually in August.
- After School Program: $60 per month. Teens attend free.
- Summer Program: bi-weekly sessions at $60 (with annual membership) for ages 5 years old that have completed kindergarten-12. Teens attend free with paid annual membership.
- Sports Programs: $20 - $50
- Club Handbook | Manual de Membresia
- Child Safety
1642 S. 107th Ave., Bldg. A [See Map]Avondale, AZ 85323
We are a part of the following School Districts:
Office Hours: 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
After School: 07/26/2023 - 05/22/2024
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Wed: 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Summer: 05/30/2023 - 07/21/2023
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
School Breaks & Holiday Club Hours + -
- Fall Break 2023: October 9 – 13
- Winter Break 2023/24: December 22 – January 5
- Spring Break 2024: March 11 – 15
- Last Day of School: May 22, 2024
Subject to change – contact the Club for more information on holidays.
Closed for Holidays/Training:
- October 20, 2023 – All Clubs closed for All Staff Meeting
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25-29, 2023 – All Clubs closed for holidays
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
- May 27, 2024 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2024 – Independence Day
- September 2, 2024 – Labor Day
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
BGCAZ is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. We encourage parents to communicate with BGCAZ if your child has a disability so that we can work together to make reasonable accommodation that will allow your child access to the Club and its programs. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact your Branch Director.
BGCAZ se compromete a proporcionar acceso, igualdad de oportunidades y adaptaciones razonables para personas con discapacidades en el empleo, sus servicios, programas y actividades. Alentamos a los padres a comunicarse con BGCAZ si su hijo tiene una discapacidad para que podamos trabajar juntos para hacer ajustes razonables que permitan a su hijo acceder al Club y sus programas. Para solicitar adaptaciones razonables, comuníquese con el director de su sucursal.