About Summer Camp
Youth Development Professionals will lead a variety of interactive programs that include games and hands-on STEM activities, civic engagement, and social-emotional wellness. Summer Camp programs encourage youth and teens to have fun with a purpose and socialize with their peers.
- Would your children like to spend their summer with engaging experiences in the arts, sciences, and sports?
- How about an opportunity to build self-confidence and leadership skills in a positive, uplifting environment?
- Would your teen like to participate in fun programs with friends, and have opportunities to volunteer?
- If that sounds like something your kids would enjoy, then Boys & Girls Clubs Summer Programs are for you!
Club Field Trip to Jakes Unlimited: On June 16th, this club will be closed from 7 AM - 2 PM during this field trip to Jakes Unlimited. The field trip is free to members registered for the summer session during the trip. Club Members are required to wear a Club Shirt and must submit a permission slip. Please contact Club staff to get a permission slip and learn more.
Summer Program Cost: bi-weekly sessions at $60 (with annual membership) for ages 5 years old that have completed kindergarten-12. Teens attend free with paid annual membership.
If you have any questions pertaining to summer camp, please don't heistate to reach out via email or phone. We are eager to help you and your family!
- 2805 S. Ironwood Dr. Apache Junction, AZ 85120
- (480) 982-6381
Camp is June through August
Monday through Friday - 7:00 AM TO 6:00 PM