About Summer Camp
Youth Development Professionals will lead a variety of interactive programs that include games and hands-on STEM activities, civic engagement, and social-emotional wellness. Summer Camp programs encourage youth and teens to have fun with a purpose and socialize with their peers.
Thanks to an investment by Governor Doug Ducey and the State of Arizona, Summer Camps will be offered AT NO COST to youth and teens at our Boys & Girls Clubs. This is part of the AZ OnTrack Summer Camp initiative to help students have fun and stay on track this summer!
- Would your children like to spend their summer with engaging experiences in the arts, sciences, and sports?
- How about an opportunity to build self-confidence and leadership skills in a positive, uplifting environment?
- Would your teen like to participate in fun programs with friends, and have opportunities to volunteer?
- If that sounds like something your kids would enjoy, then Boys & Girls Clubs Summer Programs are for you!
If you have any questions pertaining to summer camp, please don't heistate to reach out via email or phone. We are eager to help you and your family!
- 2500 W. San Tan Heights Blvd. San Tan Valley, AZ 85142
Camp is June through August
Monday through Friday - 7:00 AM TO 6:00 PM